“Transitions themselves are not the issue, but how well you respond to their challenges!” ― Jim George
HOME SALE & MOVING
Home Sale Preparation
Our expert team will collaborate with your realtor to prepare your home for quick sale at its maximum price. Working together, we will help you to:
- Sort and distribute unwanted items (e.g. sale, donation, disposal)
- Pack and temporarily store non-essential items as needed
- Create a portable system for important papers
- Coordinate contractors (e.g. handyman, painter)
- Clean and stage each room of your home
Move Planning & Coordination
Through proper planning and organization, we can take the work and worry out of your move, and ensure a smooth process that will be handled professionally. You will have peace of mind knowing that the details have been taken care of. Our experienced Project Coordinator will:
- Develop a customized action plan, moving checklist, and calendar
- Measure and design a floor plan for your new home
- Interview, select, and schedule a reputable local mover
- Arrange the transfer of utility services, mail forwarding, etc.
Our energetic team will meet you at the new home and help you to quickly settle into your new surroundings. Our Project Coordinator will work with movers to assemble and arrange furniture according to your floor plan, and place belongings in the correct areas. Our unpacking service will get you settled in a matter of days instead of months or years. Before you move in, our cleaning crew will deep clean your new home and clean your old home once everything is moved out.
UNPACKING & ORGANIZING
Unpacking & Moving In
To save you time and energy, our dedicated team of organizers will get you completely unpacked and moved in within a few days, so you can quickly get back to a regular routine. Getting organized when you move in will help you to keep a clutter-free home from the start! When we’re finished, you can put your feet up and relax in your home like you’ve been there for years. Choose from one of our packages below or purchase services separately.
Home Essential Package (1 Day)
Reduce moving stress and settle in faster! We’ll help you get key areas of your new home unpacked, organized, and functional to ease your transition. On moving day, our friendly team will:
- Unpack and organize the kitchen, living room, and bathrooms
- Work with movers to arrange furniture
- Make beds and unpack your “Survival Boxes”
- Remove boxes and packing materials
Whole Home Package (2-3 Days)
Our team will leave no stone unturned, or in this case, no box unpacked. We will have your new home unpacked and organized in just a few days, making settling in a breeze. Welcome home! In addition to everything offered in the Home Essentials Package, we will:
- Unpack and organize all remaining areas of your home
- Organize storage areas including basement, garage, closets, etc.
- Set up electronics (e.g. TV, computers, printers, etc.)
- Remove all boxes and packing materials
SENIOR DOWNSIZING & ESTATES
We understand that moving is stressful and seniors can face a particularly difficult transition when downsizing. Our services are personalized to meet the needs of every client, with the ultimate goal of making each senior living transition as smooth as possible. Through proper planning and organization, we will help to take the work and worry out of your move, and ensure a smooth process that will be handled professionally.
We Care for Seniors
Our friendly, expert Senior Move Manager will compassionately and methodically help you to sort through your belongings and make sound decisions. We offer a variety of services to fit your unique needs. Our team will work with you to:
- Act as liaison with you and family, caregivers, service providers
- Prepare items for family/friends, auctions, consignment or charities
- Provide move planning & coordination
- Safely dispose of bulk/hazardous waste and confidential documents
We realize that clearing an estate can often be an emotional undertaking. Throughout this potentially difficult time, we can help to relieve some of the burden by providing support to the owner or executor of the estate.
During an on-site assessment, we will recommend the best way to distribute the contents. We will then work with you to manage assets including shipping heirlooms to loved ones and/or packing and safely storing “keepers”. Our team can also help to organize personal and legal documents, ensuring secure retention/shredding of confidential documents. If the estate must be cleared quickly, we will provide a clean out service to remove and properly distribute items.
Estate Sale Preparation
The profits from an estate sale will often cover the cost of related services including organizing, home cleaning, staging, appraisers, etc. We offer a variety of services to facilitate the sale of an estate. Our team will help to:
- Sort and categorize house contents
- Identify and separate items which are not being sold
- Properly dispose of bulk garbage and hazardous waste
- Schedule appraisals and select estate sale service(s)
- Clean and stage the house if it is to be sold after the sale